2019 Space Requests Now Being Accepted
We are now accepting space requests for the 2019 Duty Free & Travel Retail Summit of the Americas. Click here to download the space rental information brochure.
Space for the 2019 Summit of the Americas is assigned in priority order based on past exhibit history. Returning exhibitors from 2018 have first priority, followed by new exhibitors.
The deadline to submit the completed space application form was Friday, September 21, 2018, but we are still accepting applications for space.
Space Rental Fee
The 2019 space rental fee of $22.50 per square foot ($250 per square meter) includes:
- Rental of floor space
- Wastebaskets (one per 100 square feet/9 square meters booked)
- Daily cleaning of the space (vacuuming of the floor space, emptying of wastebaskets, and porter service during Summit hours)
- Inbound and outbound freight handling fees
- Complimentary exhibits-only registrations (allotment based on space size)
- Complimentary wireless internet in the exhibit area
- Listings in the mobile app, 2019 Summit Guide, and online floorplan, as well as the list of participating suppliers emailed to buyers in advance of the Summit
- Access to lists of registered buyers to use in setting appointments and promoting your brands
The space rental fee does not include the booth shell, walls, furniture, or display cases. Electrical service is not included in the cost of space rental and must be contracted separately. The exhibit area is carpeted with a multi-colored carpet.